How Do You Manage Compliance, Security & Privacy if Your Sensitive Data is Hosted within a 3rd Party Vendor Cloud
Time & Location
About The Event
Many organizations are struggling to incorporate hybrid cloud, public cloud, and multi-cloud capabilities into their IT modernization initiatives without opening a Pandora’s box of data security challenges, compliance hurdles, and privacy risks. These issues are particularly relevant in highly-regulated industries and the public sector, where financial and patient records, PII, and national security secrets are vulnerable to both insider and external threats.
Join us on January 24, 2020 as a panel of experts share their insights on how to effectively manage compliance, security, and privacy when hosting sensitive data with a third-party CSP. You’ll hear how businesses and government agencies are addressing these issues and learn how to apply their best practices to your cloud security strategy.
Attend this Session to Learn:
· The differences between privacy and security regulation
· Which new regulations are impacting privacy and security in the U.S.
· Where these changes intersect and impact data in the cloud
· How businesses should be be thinking about third party management of cloud vendors
· Rick Borden –Chief Privacy Officer, White and Williams, LLP; former Chief Privacy Officer and Chief Information Security and Privacy Counsel of Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation
· Kerry Manaster – Head of Cybersecurity/Information Security and former VP of Information Technology for Whitebox Advisors, LLC, a global alternative asset manager
· Steve Robinson (Moderator) – Chief Commercial Officer, ORock Technologies, an infrastructure and cloud service provider supporting government and highly-regulated commercial industries