top of page
Fri, Sep 18|
Navigating Chaos: Managing Risk in Cloud Environment
Navigate the Chaos of Managing Risk in Cloud Environments. Aware - Aligned - Responsive - Agile - Resilient
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2020, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM CDT
About The Event
Speaker - Michael Rasmussen, GRC 20/20
- Aware. How to have a finger on the pulse of the business and watch for changes in internal and external environments that introduce risk in cloud environments.
- Aligned. Collaborate to align business, risk management, and compliance to support and inform security and exposure in the cloud environment.
- Responsive. Organizations cannot react to something they do not sense. Mature risk management is focused on gaining greater awareness and understanding of exposure that impacts decisions and actions and improves transparency across systems and processes.
- Agile. The cloud delivers greater agility to organizations, as a result risk management in the cloud needs to be agile to manage exposure and meet requirements.
- Resilient. The best-laid plans of mice and men fail. Organizations need to be able to bounce back quickly from incidents and exposure in context of the cloud and its impact on operations.
bottom of page